Sunday, August 30, 2009

STAMP THE YARD

The Summer Choice!2009 Official Creators Stamp Rally is currently going on until August 31, 2009.

Checkout the webpage I've linked above for more information. It's really easy and they give you instructions on what you need to do. I've been collecting Summer choice cards off and on during the month and getting my stamps on free time. I just finished another batch of five this morning. I didn't want my time to run out and miss out of some of the great prizes. During this years stamp rally I've collected about half the prizes and I'm completly happy. This was fun and I'm glad I was able to do it.

The first time I went on my stamp collecting run Basil came along with me. He took half of my cards and we TP'd all over the place. It was nice to have company while doing this.

Photobucket

After we collected all 16 stamps on our cards it was time to go to the hall of prizes.

Photobucket

There are some really great prizes if you complete your stamp collection. There are houses, hair, skin, picnic sets, clothes, avatars, and flowers.

Photobucket

I was jumping for joy at the end because after Tping to all 16 stores for the stamps. I was so happy to be finished and also to have our prizes. *Giggle* I love doing these sorts of things. It's original and creative and makes you feel like you have a mission to complete. It sort of goes hand in hand with my Hunting addiction. *Smiles*

Love Quote of the Day:
Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
Robert Browning

1 comment: