Thursday, August 13, 2009

LOVE THURSDAY - FLUFFY PILLOWS

I love pillows. *Giggle* I can't have enough of them around my house and in my inventory. I love how just with a little click you can be relaxing, laying down, kissing, holding someone, reading a book, or eating popcorn.

Photobucket

One of my favorite stores is Pillow Talk. I've got quite the collection from there. *Smiles*

Photobucket

And who doesn't just love cuddle pillows for you and that special someone. *Happy sigh*

Photobucket

When I'm thinking or AFK I like to just relax and unwind with a pillow on my sofa.

Photobucket

And these two pillows are some of my favorite because of the way they make me feel. Just very peaceful...

Photobucket


Photobucket

I also love pillow fighting too. *Giggle*

Love Quote of the Day
The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment