Thursday, August 20, 2009

LOVE THURSDAY - TATTOO ME

I love how you can do things in SL that you can’t or don’t do in RL it’s what keeps things interesting and exciting. In RL I don’t have any tattoos on my body. I was tempted my senior year of high school and actually did a bunch of research about what I would like and where I would like to have one. But once my father got wind of it he sat my two younger brothers and me down and gave us a speech that I would never forget. The phrase that sticks out the most and I quote it still today to my friends, “If you ever should decide to get a tattoo on your body while living under my roof, I’ll slap it off you.” After that talk with my father my brothers and I went for a hike in our Arizona mountains and talked about what my father said. And we all came to the same conclusion that he meant what he said and decided it wasn’t such a grand idea to get a tattoo. And to this day none of us have tattoos even my US Marine brother. My father is the sort of man you listen to, respect and love. We’ll all go over my parent’s house, tell stories and joke about it now that we are all adults and remember things like this. After we retell this story my father keeps saying he doesn’t remember saying that but there are three of us against one on this fun fact of memory and we remember it very well. *Smiles*

So when I was shopping and exploring SL I noticed a lot of people have tattoos. I was really interested. I saw stores all over and freebies. One day while walking down a boardwalk there was this girl in front of me with one on her lower back that was pretty with a black heart and some swirls. She TP’ed away before I could ask her where she bought her tat I was really bummed.

That very night I was hanging out with friends and I told Boss that I was on the look out for a new tattoo because in SL I can do that. Hee hee! And he asked what kind I was looking for. I told him what I liked and even showed him a Googled picture of what I was looking for. Little did I know at the time that Boss makes tattoos. *Dancing happy dance* I was elated when he passed me one that was a beautiful colorful butterfly for my lower back. Then the next day I had another one from him that said “Bella” beautiful in Spanish. Awwww right? And my absolute favorite that he has made me is the “Giggle” tat. I’ll show you a picture so you can really see how great he is to me. And for all my friends who know me….that tat is SOOOoooo me. Yes *raising hand* I do giggle a lot in voice and in text. I can’t help it. Since then he's made a few more, a symbol for the back of my neck that means “Beauty” another symbol for my back that means “Mom”. One night while we were at an 80’s club dancing he asked me what my favorite flower was and he made me a peach rose for above my breast. He spoils me. *Happy sigh* Here are some pictures I'd like to share.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is like a faucet, it turns off and on.
Billie Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment