Saturday, August 22, 2009

A NIGHT ON THE TRACK

While exploring tonight we stopped by Neo Streams to look around. Then I walked outside the store and found a GO KARTS race track. I know I know I'm so not dressed for racing but who cares! I race in heels that's how I roll. *wink*

Photobucket

Of course I had to race! I'm so competitive!
I got my red Go Kart and zoomed down the race track.

Photobucket

They weren't that hard to control and I was thankful for the race barriers because without them I would have zoomed away from the track and into the water! Yikes! Hee Hee!

Photobucket

The race track was great! With bridges and ramps and pull off pit stops for those broken down cars that couldn't keep up with me. *Smiles*

Photobucket

I so would have won the first race if I didn't stop to take this picture. *Groan* Why oh why does my photography side somehow overcome my competitive side. Geesh I need to work on that. *Giggle*

Love Quote of the Day:
Great thoughts always come from the heart.
Marquis De Vauvenargues

No comments:

Post a Comment