Friday, August 7, 2009

YOUTH WINS OVER MATURITY

On Thursday night I was on a mission to finish terraforming our land and to plant some trees. We found a place that had some beautiful vegetation. It was called Heart Garden Center. I wandered around for about two hours looking at everything. Yes I was oohing and awwing at almost every corner of the place. I like palm trees but I really was looking for something different that looked good near the water. Basil finally picked some trees that I thought were perfect. They are called Horse Chestnut trees and I am absolutely happy with them.

Have you hugged a tree lately? I have because I was so happy to finally have them!

Photobucket

Ok question for you all. Who knows the difference between a mature tree and a young tree in SL? Anyone? Well I now do very clearly and I’ll show you.

Photobucket

This was my major oops for the night. I first bought the mature trees and when I got home I gasped in shock, stomped around the land, sat down and pouted. Then Basil picked me up and drug me back to the store to correct my mistake. My conclusion is younger is better. *Giggle* What is it with me and MONSTER huge things lately? Geesh!

*Writing note to self* Think small Lolita, because size does matter. Hee hee!

Photobucket
A picture of our desert land without trees
Photobucket
A picture of our land with my young trees.

Love Quote of the Day
One does not fall in love; one grows into love, and love grows in him.
Karl A. Menninger

No comments:

Post a Comment