Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GRAND OPENING SWIRLY DISCO FLAMES

On Friday, September 25, 2009 @ 10pm SLT our friend
Marnix is having his Official Grand opening of his Swirly Disco Flames Art Gallery. If you are free come join us at the opening.

TP on over on Friday meet the artist, mix and mingle with friends from all over SL. There will also be live music.

I am already the proud owner of a custom piece of Marnix’s work. I just love it and feel honored that he took the time to make it for me. I plan on buying another one this Friday for the main house on my land.

I hope to see you there on Friday night. You can also read about Marnix’s work on his blog site. Go check him out.

Mooching With Marnix

He’s blogged about this gallery and his art work, you’ll just have to read through his blog post to find them.

Don’t forget
Friday September 25rd @ 10pm SLT.
Swirly Disco Flames Art Gallery

See you there!


Love Quote of the Day:
Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
Jeanne Moreau

1 comment: