Thursday, September 17, 2009

LIQUID FELON HOMAGE TO MICHAEL

Today my friend Quaintly mentioned on Plurk that there was a free dance at Sine Wave. I hadn't heard anything about it so this was exciting news. From the reply's she recieved everyone said to run over and grab it when we could. So when I logged inworld tonight I did just that.

Photobucket

It's a dance in homage to Michael Jackson. The name of the dance is LIQUID FELON. It's not a single person dance it's a 2 person dance and it's FREE. So TP on over and grab it while you can.

Photobucket

Thank you Quaintly for bringing this to my attention. (( BIG HUGS )) Now go get your "Smooth Criminal" groove on! *Giggle*

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I didn't miss it! I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't seen it in someone else's plurks myself :)

    ReplyDelete