Sunday, September 27, 2009

YUMMY! SUGAR ON TOP

The other day I discovered that my wonderfully sweet friend Renee GossipGirl made a dress named "Lolita". I'm going to just pretend she named it after me. *Giggle* Shhh don't tell me she didn't. Hee hee!

Photobucket

You can wear it with the jacket which I just think is cute
or take it off. I like it both ways. *Smiles*

I also wanted to leave a message
here for all of you. (( HUGS ))

Photobucket


While I was at her store today I saw she had items for sale to support Breast Cancer Awareness. Take a trip over to her store called With Sugar On Top and check those sales out. She has the dress called "Lolita" that I'm wearing in different colors. A special purple version of it on sale for 50L. Don't miss your chance to get your hands on that!


Photobucket


She is also a supporter and has a vender up in her store for the Breast Cancer Awareness free poses.

Hair I'm wearing: TRUTH - Yvette
Dress I'm wearing: With Sugar On Top - Lolita Girlie Dress

Love Quote of the Day:
Marriage may be the closest thing to Heaven or Hell any of us will know on this earth.
Edwin Louis Cole

2 comments:

  1. Actually while naming I was like oh cute my new friend's name is Lolita & matches my new release yay! thats actually a true story lol

    Great Post! You look awesome <3

    ReplyDelete