Thursday, October 8, 2009

YOUR SKIN MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL

Everyday in SL is dress up day for me! I’ve found some skins that I wanted to share with you all.

While doing a hunt one of the spots had me exploring a store called Nikita Fride Design. Right now if you find the “Dark Katz Hunt Gift” you will win a free zombie skin that is totally COOL! There is one for the ladies and one for the guys. Go now and grab yours! *Hint* Check out the reception desk you might find what you are looking for.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My talented friend Nuuna Nitely has made some great skins at her store. Among her collections are some freebies that are a MUST have.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So head on over to Nuuna’s Skin Store You can also check out her new blog called Shapely Onions! it’s GREAT!

Hair I'm wearing: Red Queen - Fuzzy Onyx
Dress: Acid & Mala Creations - Halloween Dress
Black Tank Top: Mischief Fashions - Afternoon Tank Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment