Saturday, November 28, 2009

KEEPING IT COMFY AND COZY

I just love my new hair as you can tell. *Giggle* I bought it from A&A and since then I haven't changed my hair style. If you join A&A's group every Friday they place out a new group gift. Go visit and check out what they have to offer.

Photobucket

The weather here in Arizona is getting cooler and I feel the need to dress warm. *Smiles* I adore my oversized cardigan from Fishy Strawberry. I like it so much I went over yesterday and bought every color they had in it. *happy sigh* Keep warm and cozy everyone because I know I am.

Photobucket


What I’m wearing:
Hair: A&A -Darla Hair Brunette
Cardigan: -Fishy Strawberry -Oversized Cardigan w/socks(Brown)
Under shirt: fri.day -Layering.Tank - Scoop (Brown)
Tights: -::Duh!:: - Basic Knit Tights
Shoes: Kitheres -Backlaced Boots DarkBrown
Jewelry: Zaara -Karmuka necklace *wood*
Poses: Glitterati Poses

Love Quote of the Day:
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment