Saturday, November 14, 2009

SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY

I felt like kicking up my boots and going strutting. So I put on my favorite pair by J's and went dancing. I just love my new cowboy hat from ::69::. Yeehaw!

♫ Everybody says
Save a horse, Ride a cowboy ♫

Photobucket

What I’m wearing:
Hair: ::69:: -COVET
Skirt: DUTCH TOUCH -Jeans Skirt Dark2
Shirt: Surf Couture - I'm A Little Bit Country
Shoes: J's - WesternBoots (Dark Brown)
Poses: Glitterati

What Boss is wearing:
Hair: *ARGRACE* -Baseball Cap Shaggy
Jeans: Sensual Mistery Store
Jacket: WMD -Black
Shirt: WMD -Red
Shoes: J's - WesternBoots (Black)
Poses: NL Custom Poses



** GET READY! COMING SOON! **
2009 SL® Footwear Expo
SL Footwear Expo, raising money towards Toys For Tots!
November 22 – December 6



Love Quote of the Day:
To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god.
Jorge Luis Borges

No comments:

Post a Comment