Sunday, November 15, 2009

SINGING THE SOFT DENIM BLUES

Everyone always asks, "What is your favorite color?" and I used to always say purple. Now I'm having trouble saying purple and it's not because my favorite color has changed it's just that I am starting to enjoy them all so much more with all the wonderful outifts and clothes that we have available at our fingertips. I've fallen in love with *elymode* soft denim blue.

Photobucket

The tops and skirts are sold separately to make it easier for you to mix and match the colors or to wear them with other clothes in your collection. I know for sure that I'm going to be wearing my wrapped denim shirts all around the grid with jeans. It's my favorite part of this outfit. When I put the wrap around top on I said, "I'm going to need to buy every color!" Speaking of which there are five rich colors blue, purple, brown, green and black. I had to show you the back of this top it's so pretty. You don't have to wear an undershirt like I did it's so much more sexier without. *wink* So when you get a chance go visit *elymode* store and check out the beauties there.

Photobucket


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Cameron
Skin: :: Exodi :: Lily "La Muera"
Jewlery: DM Designs -Hermione Collection - Silver
Shirt: *elymode* -Wrapped Denim Shirt - blue *Reveiw
Skirt: *elymode* -Soft Denim Skirt - blue *Review
Undershirt: fri.day - Basic Cami - White
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Barcelona Slingback - Prussian Blue
Poses: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment