Saturday, November 21, 2009

SWIMMING WITH THE FISHES AND OTHER SEA CREATURES

Yesterday we all went to celebrate at Jerremy Darwin's two year Rez day party. The theme was an aquarium party and it was so much fun!

Photobucket

Tymmerie and Jerremy's decorations for the party were GREAT! I was so impressed but I should have known they always have the best party themes. Did you know I can hold my breath underwater a very long time? *Giggle*

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a fun time dancing with Scuba Steve/Boss. *Giggle* We all had a great time and I'm glad I had a chance to hang out with my friends. Everyones costumes were so cool. I saw cute ones, sexy ones and some that make me to WOW! *Smiles*

Photobucket

Love Quote of the Day:
If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
Princess Diana

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I am so glad you and Boss made it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had fun! I was already to go, had my costume ready like 20 mins early. I was spongebob squarepants lol but you see RL has been taking over lately so then I didn't end up going.

    ReplyDelete