Tuesday, November 3, 2009

YOU AND I ARE A PIECE OF ART WORK

Basil and I took a trip to The Artbox the other night. I’ve seen a few of my Plurk friends take trips there and I’ve read some blogs about it and I was really interested in going. So I grabbed Basil and we took off to become art work. *Giggle*

Photobucket

Once you TP into The Artbox it’s a multi-leveled white building. You can see the artwork around the border of the rooms and in the middle is the rez space. It’s very easy just click the art work you would like to be a part of and TADA! It rezs in the middle of the room and you jump on a pose ball. Some of the art work may need supplies and those are provided next to the rez spot. It’s really FUN!

Here are some of Basil and my pieces of art work. There are so many to choose from.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a fun time and I highly recommend you visit this place and take some pictures. Bring a friend it’s so much fun to share. You can also read more information about the The Artbox by visiting the Artbox Webpage. Have fun exploring and if you take pictures I wanna see. *Giggle*

Photobucket

Love Quote of the Day:
To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.
Dorothy Thompson

1 comment:

  1. rofl, thats too funny!

    /me runs to have a look

    ReplyDelete