Friday, December 4, 2009

BACHELORETTE PARTY FUN

Our good friend Irish is getting married this weekend on Friday, December 4, 2009. So all the girls got together for Irish’s bachelorette party! Mimi her matron of honor just told us all to wear jeans and come party!

Photobucket

So when we TP’ed, imagine our surprise when everything started to rez. *Giggle* Huge mushrooms that bounce! A swimming pool that umm…made you pee your pants, a naughty cupcake, some naughty cherries, Twister, a spinner top, a bathtub that did just unspeakable things to you and so much more! It was indeed a Bachelorette party built just for our Irish who loves all this fun stuff.

Photobucket
That was the best "Cupcake" I've ever had!
It was so asking for it and we couldn't resist.

We pretty much spent most of the night laughing and goofing off. Water balloons were flying and at one point I was getting hit with watermelons from a gun launcher.

Photobucket

We even had a guy crash the Bachelorette party. Well he really didn’t crash, us girls invited him. *Giggle* So we had man meat! No male strippers that was frowned upon, but we did have Boss there to entertain us with his funny charm.

Photobucket

I enjoy every moment I spend with these friends. They make me laugh and they really are so very sweet to each other, its one big happy family. The funniest part about last night for me was the Abranimations Hoppers Mimi passed out to everyone!

Photobucket

They are my new favorite toy! *Giggle* They come color changeable and include water balloons for weapons against friend and foe. We raced around the party and knocked each other over the whole night long and into the wee hours of the morning. I just LOVE these people. I’m excited about tonight’s wedding I’m so happy for my friend Irish and her love.

Photobucket


Love Quote of the Day:
I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.
Judy Garland

No comments:

Post a Comment