Sunday, December 27, 2009

GETTING READY FOR THE WINTER FORMAL

Shopping Cart Disco and GLITTERATI Poses is hosting a Winter Formal today December 27, 2009 @5:00pm SLT. I was just getting ready for it and wanted to share what I'll be wearing. *Smiles*



I just love this Truth hair called Rose. It's so elegant and it comes with three color roses for your hair or you could wear it without. Of course I put white roses in my hair for tonight's formal. I'm also wearing this beautiful jewelry from [P/a] called Noel that is a Christmas gift and it's free. I love the beautiful snowflakes. *happy sigh*




What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth -Rose
Dress: AZUL -Melinda -White
Jewelry: [P/a] -Noel Free XmasGift
Shoes: [PM] - Affinity -White
Poses: *TorridWear*
Pictures taken at: Wanderstill, Ode


Maybe I'll see you there.



Love Quote of the Day:
The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.
Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment