Thursday, December 17, 2009

I DO IT BETTER THAN TOM DID!

I was in the mood for dancing, singing and sliding across my wood floors in my home. *Giggle* So I did it! I felt like Tom Cruise in that 1983 movie "Risky Business".




I love these big shirts from NINIKO's I could lay around the house all day in these things.



Oh and my socks from NINIKO make it really easy to slide across the wood floors looking cute. *Giggle*






What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Alannah
Top: NINIKO -BIG SHIRTS(stripe-white)
Boyshorts & Bra: *blowpop* -Cassie Low-rise Set (Black)
Socks: SiniStyle -Tube Socks (Grey)
Poses: Olive Juice, GLITTERATI, and (pda)

Umm...yeah he didn't let me finish taking any more pictures! No matter how loud I laughed and yelled for him to put me down. *Giggle*




What he is wearing:
Hair: Uw.St
Shirt: magi take shop Sports Tanks
Jeans: *ARGRACE* Boots cut fit denim (MEN`s)
Shoes: FOOTWEAR by Kalnins Classica
Poses: *KO PoSeS* - Up To Bed With You!

Love Quote of the Day:
Only do what your heart tells you.
Princess Diana

1 comment: