Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS! LUV, LOLITA


Merry Christmas Everyone!
(( HUGS ))

Tonight I went exploring AM Radio’s The Quiet: Further Away Further Apart. It's a beautiful place to explore and spend time in the snow. I also picked up the free Christmas tree they have there. If you haven't done so yet you might want to drop on by and take a walk in this winter wonderland.



I was playing in the snow tonight wearing the group gift from [Wishbox]. It's just beautiful. Thank you [Wishbox] for the Christmas present! *Smiles*



I had a wonderful Christmas today and I hope all of you did also. I ate way to much and took a wonderful nap! Yeah for naps! *Giggle* I'm sorry that Christmas has already come and gone. Now we all have NEW YEARS to look forward to. Enjoy your Christmas everyone and stay safe. I hope all your holiday wishes and dreams come true. (( HUGS ))

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Gogo
Dress: [Wishbox] -Christmas Reveries (Group Gift)
Hair Flowers: Evie's Closet -Holly Headpiece
Shoes: 50 flats -Holly
Poses: *TorridWear*
Pictures taken at: Am Radio’s The Quiet: Further Away Further Apart

Love Quote of the Day:
Everything is clearer when you're in love.
John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment