Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MY VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS WISH

While I was shopping for a Christmas tree for my SL house I just happen to stumble upon an opportunity to visit Santa. *Giggle* I couldn't stop smiling and I felt just like a little kid again. When you have time and want to take a picture with him just TP on over.

Photobucket

He asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year. I know what I want more than anything in the whole wide world. I asked Santa if it was at all possible if he could make it so that my Marine brother could make it home for the holidays. That's all I want. Just that. Santa nodded his head winked his eye and passed me a candy cane and wished me a Merry Christmas. *Crossing my fingers and my toes* that my Christmas wish comes true.

Photobucket
"There are three things we believe in
GOD, COUNTRY & FAMILY"
- My Father My Heart


Love Quote of the Day:
To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever.
Henry Drummond

1 comment: