Monday, December 7, 2009

THE PRINCESS AND HER PRINCE

I'm in love with the new gown Musashi-Do made called Brocade Princess. It's so beautiful. *Happy sigh* I love the way it moves when I dance that was a big plus in my book besides how pretty it is. I've been dancing in it all night and I had to share it with all of you.

My Brocade Princess gown has a little additional detail, the pattern of the gown matches that of the waistcoats of the Party in Venezia tuxedo, that Boss is wearing.

Photobucket

Brocade Princess gown comes in six deep beautiful colors, Black, Blue, Green, Marron, Red,and Teal. The Brocade Princess gown is available both as a fatpack with all six colors (for 2199 L$) or as sepatate colors (priced 499 L$ each). Go visit Musashi-Do and see all of his beautiful creations you will not be sorry.

Photobucket

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Cameron
Dress: Musashi-Do - Brocade Princess-Blue (Review)
Jewelry: EarthStones - Snow Flurry Pearl Snowflake Set
Poses: *ELISA*

What Boss is wearing:
Hair: Uw.St
Suit: Musashi-Do - Party in Venezia (Blue)
Shoes: Kalnins

Love Quote of the Day:
If thou must love me, let it be for naught except for love's sake only.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment