Tuesday, December 8, 2009

WRAP ME UP AND TAKE ME HOME

When I saw the new Linc Wraps Tattoo I was impressed! It's so hard to find really well made tattoos that wrap around your body and look good. I love the way this one looks wrapped around me.

Photobucket

Today was also the first day I played with my toes. *Giggle* My new J's sandals I just love and now that I know what I'm doing when painting my toe nails I might just run out to the stores and buy some more.

Photobucket

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Harper
Jacket: *COCO* - Denim Jacket Midnight
Top: *Linc* - Charm Top Black Skuliieh
Skirt: *Linc* - Low Mini Jeans Skirt Black Plain
Necklace: *SiSSi* - Rock mah Skull
Right Bracelet: *SiSSi* - Beads-Chain-BraceletV2
Left Bracelet: edge grafica -37 bracelet(Black+Black)
Earrings: *BOOM* - G Hoop Earrings
Tattoo: *Linc* - Wraps Tattoo (Review)
Shoes: J's -Real Toe Studded Wedge Sandals BLACK
Poses: GLITTERATI

No comments:

Post a Comment