Saturday, January 16, 2010

COLOR MY WORLD

I've been wearing this outfit for two days! *Giggle* I love the new dresses from Surf Couture called Havering. I bought every color because I couldn't pick just one. I also fell in love with the new ribbon leggings from >[ATOMIC]. So many colors to mix and match with the dresses and the ribbon leggings. You'll see me running around inworld wearing them a lot. *Smiles* I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend! (( HUGS ))




What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Anise
Dress: Surf Couture -Havering Dress - Madison (Review)
Leggings: >[ATOMIC] -Ribbon Leggings (Silver)
Shoes: Pixel Mode -[PM] Freay Flats (DAY)
Jewelry: Zaara
Poses: LAP

Love Quote of the Day:
It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is put into them that matters.
Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment