Monday, January 18, 2010

DREAM A LITTLE DREAM

I've had the best three day weekend! I've been goofing and playing around and I LOVE IT! I'm in such a good mood. *Smiles* I have some of my new favorite things to share with you. First is the cute hair style from Truth called Skyla. It's adorable. My new favorite pair of jeans from *COCO*. They look like I woke up and put on my guys jeans and relaxed around the house. Hee hee! Oh and the sexy lingerie is from Zaara. Who's going to complain about hanging around the house in this playing video games? *wink* May all your dreams come true.




What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Skyla
Bra: Zaara -Intimates Kanti (Silver)
Jeans: *COCO* -Loose Flare
Shoes: AKEYO -Chucks Low Top
Poses: Long Awkward Pose

Love Quote of the Day:
He is not a lover who does not love forever.
Euripides

No comments:

Post a Comment