Thursday, May 6, 2010

AMAZING THINGS PULL ME BACK

I've been away taking a break from SL blogging but I'm back now. I do have to say that I miss so many wonderful things about SL when I'm gone. My friends in SL pull me back in because I miss their great hearts and I enjoy every moment with them. They are the amazing things that pull me back into SL.



I went shopping and visited some of my favorite places. I also discovered a new store to me which I just love called TART. I loved this dress so much that I got it in every color it's just sexy and was a must have for me. *Giggle* I of course had to visit TRUTH and shopped until I dropped. *Happy sigh* What is a girl to do? I've missed you all and I'll try to make time in SL doing what I love. Mwahs

What I'm wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Michelle - mocha
Dress: TART -Paris dress in black
Bracelet: ZaaraVyomini chained bracelet *onyx*
Shoes: Stiletto Moody - Pinup (Blacker Patent)
Poses: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.
Pearl Bailey

3 comments:

  1. I was just on your site today wondering where you are ...
    good to have you back ;-))
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww (( HUGS )) You just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am so VERY happy that back with us!

    ReplyDelete