Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I signed up awhile ago to share in the creativity on the blog site Two Three Six Five. Little did I know that I had the date of Mother's Day. I wasn't even trying for that date at all and I consider myself lucky because it's such a wonderful day of celebration.

Please take the time to check out the blog
Two Three Six Five and read what I wrote. *smile*
I'll share with you the picture I added to my submission.
(( HUGS ))



Happy Mother's Day everyone! Mwah


What I'm wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Michelle
Top: [ATOMIC] -Frilled - Brick
Pant: *BOOM* -Fall Tweed (Cocoa)
Jewelry: Zaara
Shoes: ETD -Kristin Booties (Chocolate)
Poses: Glitterati

What mini me is wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Nadia
Whole outfit: Babydolls Boutique -Maddie
Shoes: Surf Couture - Shoelace Sandals - White
Poses: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.
David Wilkerson

No comments:

Post a Comment