Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PLEASE POUR ME A DRINK

When I saw the new AOHARU knot shirts I had to go buy one. *Smiles* So cute and are made so well. I wore it over my new *Linc* open buttoned dress which are really sexy. I'm really going to have to go back and get another one in a diffrent color maybe a red.



I also got really excited when I was given a surprise gift *points to my feet* I adore my new Maitreya Gold shoes! I'm in the mood to go dancing now. Who's going to take me? *Giggle*



What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Skyla
Over Shirt: AOHARU -Front Knot Shirt
Dress: *Linc* -Open Buttoned Dress Pastel Orange
Belt: *COCO* WideBelt_Brown
Jewelry: Zaara - Karmuka necklace *wood*
Shoes: Maitreya Gold -Shanti
Poses: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.
Alexander Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment