Sunday, May 9, 2010

ZOMBIE KILLER

On Saturday I had to find something to wear to kill zombies in. I was told that they were invading a sim where my friends live and I was invited to join in the kill fest. Hee hee! So I got dressed up climbed in my Glitterati Sci-fi hallway and posed for you.



Our amazing friends and owners of the TempTationS NightClub held a party for BossHog Daxter in celebration of his 1 year rezday. They created a whole sim dedicated to killing zombies. It was one of the most amazing set up's I've seen in a very long time. Lots of creations for this party came from Obsidian Desires MainStore go check the store out when you have time.


As you can see below I didn't make it.
The zombies got me in the end! There was so much blood! Hee hee


I had so much fun on Saturday night. I want to thank all my friends who put this party on and I'm so thankful to have you in my life. It was great to see so many friends there killing zombies right along side of me. I LOVE YOU GUYS!




What I'm wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Pamela
Top: Plastik -Courtesan-Black top only part of a dress.
Corset: Trilobiteware -Leather V Underbust Corset - Coal
Pant: :SEY -Rider Chaps [black]
Tattoo: Garden of Ku Tattoo Ghost Geisha
Necklace: *SiSSi* -Rock mah Skull
Boots: :SEY Layer's boots[D]Knit
Guns: Rapture -MAC-107 1.1
Poses: Glitterati -Sci-fi hallway

No comments:

Post a Comment