Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I’M JUST ME -BBBC 2010:4




Day four of The Big Bad Blogger Challenge . Here is the fourth Topic:

SL Bloggers - Is your avatar more or less your current biological age? Do you portray a younger avatar, or older? Why is this?


Yeppers my avatar is my age. She even has my dark brown hair (most of the time) and my tan skin. *Smiles* The only thing I did veer away from is my real life eye color. My real eye color is dark brown but when I was looking at eyes on SL I fell in love with the idea of having blue eyes and I’ve basically stuck to that color from my very first rez day. *Rasing hand and jumping up and down* Yes my avatar is 32 and she’s proud of it!

I did create a little girl avatar around the age of 5 years old for a model for my mothers day blog post in May. I had so much fun dressing her up and making her cute I fell in love. She is my mini me and when I stand next to her in SL she looks like my little daughter. *Smiles* I take mini me out fishing at Loco Pocos and explore fairy land places. It’s not something I planned on creating but it’s fun to explore dressed up. I mean you can pretty much be anything you want in SL. Like I said before I ran around dressed like a turtle the other day and had a blast. *Giggle*

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Leona
Necklace: *SiSSi* -Pebble
Top: *BOOM* -Summer Sarong non transparent tan
Bra: Truth -Leona
Pants: *BOOM* -Fall Tweed (Forest)
Shoes: Surf Couture - Freedom Flops

Love Quote of the Day:
Down on your knees, and thank heaven, fasting, for a good man's love.
Euripides

No comments:

Post a Comment