Saturday, June 19, 2010

IT’S OVER ALREADY! -BBBC 2010:6




The final and sixth day of The Big Bad Blogger Challenge . Here is the sixth and final Topic:

If this is your first BBBC... What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?


This was my first BBBC and I’m glad I participated in it. It’s by far the most I’ve blogged in a row in a long time. *smile* It was a motivator for sure. I’ve gained some new blogger friends from this experience. I’ve discovered a bunch of new blogs I didn’t even know existed. It’s going to be fun to keep up with my new friends and what they write about now.

I don’t think the BBBC changed how I will be blogging in the future. I’m going to keep being me and doing what I do. *giggle* The best thing I’ve gained from all this is my new blogger friends and that’s a 100% WIN!



I wish the BBBC was longer with more questions because I would love to read more and I loved the challenge of it. Then again I’m glad it was short and I didn’t get burned out. It was fun just the way it was. *smiles* You’ll see me in the BBBC next year for sure.

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Bethany
Top: Surf Couture -Hermana Tanks
Pants: [LeLutka]-JUNIA jeans/dusk
Shoes: Surf Couture -Shoelace Sandals
Furniture:{what next}

Love Quote of the Day:
The giving of love is an education in itself.
Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment