Sunday, June 6, 2010

TAKING A WALK IN THE PARK




It was such a beautiful day in SL I took a walk in the park. I strolled around in my new beautiful sandals from ORANGE CREATIONS called Mercy Sandals. I loved the look of these so much I bought the fatpack, so worth it for the price!




I'm wearing this pretty new dress from LARK. I just adore it and I've been skipping around SL all day wearing it. Also every pose I've used in this post comes from *EverGlow*. Go check them out when you have time. I hope you all had a beautiful weekend. Mwah




What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Annie
Dress: LARK - Hattie Dress
Shoes: ORANGE CREATIONS -Mercy Sandals
Jewelry:MIEL -CUE SET
Poses: *EverGlow*

Love Quote of the Day:
The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
Jean Racine

No comments:

Post a Comment