Saturday, January 15, 2011

DANCING IN MY RED DRESS

It's been awhile since I've gone out with friends. I've missed them and the dancing environment SL brings us. I had fun and plan on doing it again tonight! *walks to closet and starts to look for another outfit for tonight* I hope to see you on the dance floor. Mwah Lolita

Lolita's Red Dress

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Kalista
Undershirt: -[Plastik] -Courtesan Dress top only
Necklace: -*LC* -Piper Necklace Set w/NomNom in Black
Bracelets: LOULOU&CO -:: ENIGMA ::
Dress: Ruxy design -Ruxy Red Dress
Belt: COCO -WideWaistBelt Black
Shoes: Maitreya Gold -Shanti
Pose: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
Henry Drummond

No comments:

Post a Comment