Sunday, January 23, 2011

FLOWERS IN MY HAIR

I just adore TRUTH the hair and the designer. His new creation is now one of my favorites, it's called Amelie. *happy sigh* I went for a walk this morning in the flowers wearing a beautiful dress from Evie's Closet. I also placed on some of my favorite jewlery from Donna Flora. I feel like I should hop in my carriage and go to a ball. *smiles* I hope your Sunday is wonderful and you feel as relaxed and happy as I am. Mwah Lolita.

Lolita Oleander

Lolita In The Flowers

Lolita Oleander


What I'm wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Amelie
Jewerly: Donna Flora -NAILA set #1
Dress: *Evie's Closet* - Melusine Gown - Cream
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Poses: LAP

Love Quote of the Day:
Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
Robert Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment