Saturday, January 22, 2011

MY FRIENDS INSPIRE ME

On Friday night I went out with some friends. When I saw my friend Arwyn dancing I got inspired to blog some of her outfit. It all started with the cute bag she had on from KARI. It's only 50L and a must have if you like to wear bags. I also just love this skirt from Kyoot. I'm also wearing some smokey make-up from Kyoot that I just enjoy. *wink* I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Mwah Lolita.


Lolita's Short Black Skirt

Lolita's Boombox Bag


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Allegra
Make-up: Kyoot -Smokey black
Earrings: erratic -Silver Hoops
Shirt, Gloves, & Leg Wraps: -::Twisted & Spoiled :: -Renegade
(parts of this outfit)
Skirt: Kyoot -Dead Naga Mini
Sock: MEIL -LO SOCKS EBONY
Boots: +grasp+ -si*na/Leather Boots/Black
Bag: KARI -Crate digger bag
Pose: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.
Alexander Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment