Sunday, January 30, 2011

SHAKING MY HIPS IN RED

I'm shaking my hips in =DeLa*=. *wink* I saw this outfit called "Leni" in red and had to go dancing in it. Right before I hit the club I made sure to get inked by one of my favorites from Garden of Ku Tattoos. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Mwah Lolita

I love listening to dance music. A lot of the clubs I used to go to are closed or have moved. So if you are a DJ or just have a favorite spot please leave me a comment and share the SLURL pretty please. *Smiles*

Lolita Dancing In Red

Ask Me To Dance

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth -Penny
Skin: LAQ -Nellie [Nougat] Glow skin
Outfit: =DeLa*= -Knit "Leni" Red
Tattoo: Garden of Ku Tattoos -Day of the Humingbird 2009
Shoes: OC -Mercy Sandals
Pose: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
Love does not dominate; it cultivates.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment