Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TAKING TIME WITH A GOOD BOOK

I've been redecorating my house and stumbled across some couples furniture. I want to share with you guys this one piece that I found from Off-Brand Furniture. It's called the "Couple Reading Blanket". It has 17 couple poses that are so cute, sexy and perfect for any couple. The blanket, books, and pillows are all texture changeable to match your home. If you have a bay window you can just place the blanket onto it. It comes with a bench and alter setting so you can place it anywhere. I've taken a few pictures to share with you all. I'd recommend you visit the store and see for yourself. Enjoy and have fun cuddling with your sweetheart while reading a good book.









What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Jocelyn
Dress: [Plastik] -Boudoir
Jewelry: Zaara -Indra
Shoes: Maitreya Gold -Esprit

What He's wearing:
Hair: Uw.St -Al
Glasses: Kalnins -Siama
Shirt: Redgrave -Polo Red
Pants: *ARGRACE* -Boots cut fit denim
Shoes: Kalnins -Classica

Cup lights on wall:Lisp
Couple Reading Blanket::::OBF:::

3 comments:

  1. I have a friend who recently got this reading blanket. It really is a very nice piece to share a moment with that someone special. Thanks for the post and I will definitely look into getting one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see your back and blogging again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *smiles* Thank you guys. I'm glad to be back. Mwah

    ReplyDelete