Monday, January 31, 2011

A WALK ON THE FARM

I can't say how much I love Truth hair. *blush* Not that you can't tell because it's almost the only hair I wear. I adore the hair style called Tamina and it goes perfect with the cowboy hat from Surf Couture. I went exploring one of the AM Radio places this weekend. If you haven't been go take a look. Mwah Lolita


Lolita Oleander Farm Girl

A Day on the Farm

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Tamina
Hat: Surf Couture -Straw Cowboy Hat
Wheat in Mouth: Surf Couture
Skin: LAQ -Phoebe2 [Nougat] Glow skin
Skirt: DUTCH TOUCH -Jeans Skirt Dark2
Shirt: Surf Couture - I'm A Little Bit Country
Shoes: J's - WesternBoots (Dark Brown)
Poses: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment