Tuesday, January 25, 2011

YES I'M A NIGHT OWL

When a hair style comes out that includes a hat I get excited. *wink* I just love this new one from Truth called Tegan2. I hung out all night listening to Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra. I was relaxing around enjoying the sweet voices of those two and ending my night on a smooth note. Mwah Lolita.


Lolita Night Owl

Lolita The Night Owl


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Tegan 2
Shirt: Fri. - Longsleeve Layering Tee (White)
Necklace: -*LC* -Piper Necklace Set w/NomNom in Black
Vest: Fri. -Long Vest (Red)
Pants: PO -The Editor Pant - black liquorice
Shoes: [PM] -Baby T Plain: Black
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Pose: Glitterati
Skybox I used for pictures: Urban Loft -The Dream

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

No comments:

Post a Comment