Wednesday, February 23, 2011

LOVE THURSDAY -GET YOUR BODY BEAT

I haven't done a Love Thursday in awhile. I probably should do them more often. *Smile* I want to share some new things that I am loving. First you have to check out Nuuna's face tattoos. Must have for sure and there are so many to change up your style with. I'm also wearing new to me boots that I love from Ducknipple. And how cute is this neck tat from ::LEO-NT:: that says I love U. *happy sigh*

I'm discovering new things in my adventures in SL. So something different from me and I'm growing to love it. It's fun and exciting. New music that I've been introduced to inspired this blog. Combichrist- Get Your Body Beat Click that link to listen to it. It's time to hit the clubs and wear your masks. *wink*


Get Your Body Beat

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Francesca
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Top: *Linc* - Charm Top
Skirt: *Linc* - Low Mini Jeans Skirt Black Plain
Bracelets: LOULOU&CO -:: ENIGMA ::
Necklace: .HoD. -Nothing's Necklace
Make-up: Nuuna -Tattoo layer makeups v4
Tattoo: Garden of Ku Tattoos -Day of the Humingbird 2009
Tattoo: ::LEO-NT:: -I love U tattoos
Finger Tapes: *Linc*
Boots: Ducknipple -Motoko (Black)
Leg Belts: -::Twisted & Spoiled :: -Renegade
Mask: TonkTastic -Extinction Series
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.
Andre Breton

No comments:

Post a Comment