Sunday, February 13, 2011

THINKING OF MY VALENTINE

I just want to send my love to all my wonderful friends and wish them a very Happy Valentine's Day. *blows kisses* Even if you don't have a sweet heart this holiday I hope you spend it with your friends because they fill our hearts with love.

Donna Flora has this yummy chocolate necklace out that I just adore. *Giggle* Something sweet to wear at all times. When I was looking for a dress to wear I pulled out of my SL closet this beauty from Musashi-Do. He made it around this time last year and I still love to wear it. I wish I had bought the pink one when he had that one for sale. Go dancing in the flowers and enjoy the day.

Lolita Oleander My Valentine

THINKING OF MY VALENTINE

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Jocelyn
Dress: Musashi-Do - Brocade Princess
Skin: LAQ -Phoebe2 [Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Jewerly: Donna Flora -BACI SET
Shoes: Maitreya Gold -Esprit

Lights: What Next -Antique Heart String
Heart Tree: Botanical - Heart's Desire
All the flowers are from: KIDD GRASS

Love Quote of the Day:
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
Samuel Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment