Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ENJOY THE SILENCE

Today is the first of March. Can you believe it? Where does the time go? What's a better way to start the month off then with something that was inspired by music that I'm enjoying so much. Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (Aesthetic Perfection Remix) Just click that link and you'll hear what gets me moving.

Music produces a kind of pleasure which
human nature cannot do without.
~Confucius

I don't want to do without my pleasures. It's a beautiful quote and touches my heart and makes it happy. Mwah Lolita

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Kai
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Drama Queen
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Top: Plastik -Shredder Dress/Tank
Pants: *BOOM* - Gettin Low Jeans -v2 (black)
Belt: LouLou&Co -Gothika
Body Tape: Cog Design -Enchained
Collar: *BLITZED* -Legacy Choker
Cuffs: *BLITZED* -Legacy Cuffs
Make-up: Nuuna -Tattoo layer makeups v7
Tattoo: Garden of Ku Tattoo Ghost Geisha
Shoes: AKEYO -CHUCKS_LowTop
Finger Tapes: *Linc*
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
Louise L. Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment