Saturday, March 12, 2011

HIT ME HARD - HIT ME FAST


Lolita Oleander

I just want to hit a club and listen to my favorite DJ.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Noisuf-X HIT ME HARD CLUB MIX
Just click that link and enjoy. *dances and enjoys the beats*

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Priscilla
Skin: LAQ -Nellie [Nougat] Glow skin
Dress: Micha Mi -Leather Dress
Make-up: Nuuna -Tattoo layer makeups
Finger Tapes: *Linc*
Cuffs: *BLITZED* -Legacy Cuffs
Necklace: SEY - Star&Skull-Necklace & Bangles
Stockings: xbordeaux - Hungry Hearts Tights
Boots: Ducknipple -Motoko (Black)
Mask/scarf: TonkTastic
Tattoo: ::LEO-NT:: -I love U tattoos
Pose: Glitterati



Love Quote of the Day:
A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
Rupert Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment