Thursday, March 3, 2011

LOVE THURSDAY - SHE GRABBED ME


“She grabbed me and took me to her place.”

“She stood me in front of her and looked me up and down,
then instructed me to take my top off.”

“It was over as soon as it started,
but I had a smile on my face.”

"She was with another girl before I had walked out the door,
everyone wants a piece of her."

Lolita Oleander- The Tattoo Project 2011

I’ve been wanting to be in Magen's really sexy Tatoo Project for over a year now. I finally got lucky to have her take my picture. *jumps around like a crazy silly girl* Her pictures are so pretty I just love her work and I’m so glad to see her in my SL, Plurking world again. I just wanted to share with you all the picture she took of me. *smile* My love Thursday is all about my wonderfully talented creative friend.

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Aloha
Flower: Artilleri -Hibiscus Hair flower
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Jeans: Decoy -Dana 76 Jeans
Tattoo: Garden of Ku Tattoos -Day of the Humingbird 2009
Tattoo: ::LEO-NT:: -I love U tattoos
Belt: *COCO* WideBelt_Brown
Jewelry: Zaara


Love Quote of the Day:
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
Khalil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment