Friday, April 22, 2011

GOOD LIFE

::EmJay:: is back! She opened her store back up about two weeks ago and now there are new releases! Yeah! I'm wearing her comfy yoga pants and relaxing at the end of my day. I also wanted to tell you all that Glitterati X is open! *cheer* There are some sexy poses out for us all to go buy and add to our collections. I hope you all have a great start to your weekend.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
OneRepublic - Good Life

"Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life "

What I'm wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Denise
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -shallow water
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Shirt: SU! -Basic Top White
Pants: ::EmJay:: -Blue Yoga Pants (NEW)
Shoes: Hoorenbeek -Blue/Gray Running Shoes
Poses: Glitterati
Couple Pose: Glitterati X -To Bed (NEW)

What he's wearing:
Hair: Uw.St -Hibiki-Hair Black
Boxers: Zaara -Deven boxers
Shoes: AOHARU -Sandals: MeshBeltSandals

Love Quote of the Day:
For love is immortality.
Emily Dickinson

1 comment:

  1. That is a sweet couples pose and you look great~

    ReplyDelete