Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I FOUND MYSELF IN WONDERLAND


I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop it?
I, I won't cry

I found myself in Wonderland
Got back on my feet, again
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end
Lolita Oleander "Alice"

I watched a movie the other night
Alice in Wonderland and it inspired me to blog this.
Plus I just love the song that played on the soundtrack.

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
ALICE by: Avril Lavigne


What I'm wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Mylie
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -shallow water
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Skin: LAQ - Linnea [Nougat] Glow skin
Necklace: Caroline's -Satin Ribbon Cameo Necklace
Outfit: Deviance - Alice in Wonderland
Shoes: Pixel Mode -Baby T's - Plain - Black
Poses: LAP

What he's wearing:
Hair: Uw.St -Hibiki-Hair Black
Outfit: Mire -Voodoo
Undershirt: Blaze -Tux Shirt - Persimmon
Shoes: GOS -[DOCS-V2] 8 HOLE
Poses: LAP

Love Quote of the Day:
Love means to commit yourself without guarantee.
Anne Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment