Sunday, April 17, 2011

NOTHIN' ON YOU BABY

Me and my friends finished the Spring Season Hunt today and we did all 69 stores. *dances around gettin jiggy with it* You'll be seeing a bunch of the goodies from this hunt on the feeds. I just LOVE this top from Tres Blah. Fight the lag to get this one. If you like flats there is a pair of must have from Un Jour with roses on them that I just adore. *points at my feet* Soooooo cute! Hope you all had a great weekend. Mwah Lolita.


Lolita Oleander Relaxing
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Nothin' On You [feat. Bruno Mars]


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH -Pia
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -shallow water
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Skin: LAQ -Phoebe2 [Nougat] Glow skin
Left Bracelet: Love Soul -Hemp bracelet*Natural*
Right Bracelet: KOSH -ICE MINT BRACELET
Top: Tres Blah -Floral Chemise (Seasons Hunt)
Jeans: L.Inc -Tyra Jeans Bleached Blue w/ Skinny Cuffs
Shoes: Un Jour -Rose Flats (Seasons Hunt)
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
There is a wisdom of the head, and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment