Monday, May 30, 2011

NECESSARY RESPONSE


The weekend went by too fast. *smiles*
I went dancing with my favorite DJ.
We listened to our beats and jammed the night away.
Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Necessary Response - Spilling Blood

Lolita Oleander
Lolita Oleander




What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Kelsey
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Tattoo: HUZ -Oriental
Make-up: Little Pricks -Alchemy's Warning
Choker: Blitzed -Legacy choker
Vest: Izzie's -Draped Vest black
Dress: [Plastik] -Boudoir-Cirque
Socks: Xbordeaux -Hungry Hearts Tights
Boots: Ducknipple -Motoko (Black)
Mask: Cobrahive - Surgeon Mask (black laced)
Bracelets: Blitzed -Legacy
Bracelets: LouLou&Co -FRENCH KISS
Leg Wraps: -::Twisted & Spoiled :: -Renegade
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Say what you will, 'tis better to be left than never to have been loved.
William Congreve

No comments:

Post a Comment