Saturday, June 25, 2011

RIGHT THERE


Lolita Oleander
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Nicole Scherzinger Right There (Frankmusik Remix)

CHORUS:
Come here baby and be my baby
And be my baby oh oh oh
Come here baby put your hands on my body
Hands on my body oh oh oh
Right there keep it right there
I love when you put it right there yeah yeah yeah

Blindfolded


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -RiRi
Blindfold: Illusions -Silk Blindfold
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Tattoo: HUZ -Oriental
Scarf: Maitreya -Long Scarf * Black
Choker: +ROZOREGALIA+ -Gemma
Dress: [Plastik] -Courtesan-Black
Bracelets: Blitzed -Legacy
Leg Wraps: -::Twisted & Spoiled :: -No Angel in Black
Feet: SLink -Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Attraction is beyond our will or ideas sometimes.
Juliette Binoche

No comments:

Post a Comment