Saturday, June 4, 2011

SEND ME AN ANGEL


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
WoW Zeromancer Send me an angel
Totally kick butt WoW Youtube!

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Neve
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Tattoo: V -Galactic Tattoo
Make-up: Nuuna -Nuuna's tatto layer makeups v5
Necklace: .HoD. -The Crosary
Dress: Secret Passion -(SP) Sexy Mouse
Wings: DeliciouS -Black wings
Boots: Slink -Whitney Boots BlackBracelets: Blitzed -Legacy
Bracelets: LouLou&Co -FRENCH KISS
Pose: Glitterati
Styling Inspired by: Shapely Onions! -The amazingly sexy Nuuna.

Love Quote of the Day:
Trust no friend without faults, and love a woman, but no angel.
Doris Lessing

1 comment:

  1. My Angel <3 You look Amazing and the song is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete