Sunday, June 5, 2011

WISHING WE WERE IN MIAMI


This weekend has been just wonderful. *happy sigh* It got even better when Truth released his new hair Kalia. It just inspires the beach! I adore it and as you all know I love Truth hair.

Lolita Beach Flower

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Will Smith - Miami

Lolita & Takeo Oleander

Lolita Beach Flower


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Kalia
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ -Susan [Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Feet: SLink -Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes
Bikini: Zaara -Esha bikini top *apricot mauve*
Wrap: BINA -"Tende" slave rags *purple*
Pants: ~Tableau Vivant~ -Gatsby pants white
Couple Pose: ! MEYA ! -Meant To Be
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
When we are in love we often doubt that which we most believe.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment