Friday, September 16, 2011

ANGELSHIFT

I've smiled and laughed so much this week I could not be happier. Our SL life is pretty wonderful and it's because of two new Angel's who joined us. *wink* We are going dancing tonight so I wanted to share what I'm wearing. Who doesn't love pink with rockn' skulls?


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
ESC - Angelshift

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Astrid
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Susan[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: DAMNED -Tribal Make up
Mask: Nein- Gas Mask
Jacket: Panda Express- Cyber Shurgs-Onyx
Dress: RT- Scissors Lolita Dress
Socks: Blowpop -Seamed Fishnet Tights -Black
Boots: TheAbyss -Combat Boots
Hand Tape: SiniStyle
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment